The trouble with coat is...
- today I had to ask a lady at work to help me get the dog hair off the back of my black cardigan.
- I need to vacuum all the time!
- it's hanging off the dogs, ready to be plucked.
- and plucking it, touching it and burying a hand in it is irresistible!
- as it gets warmer, the dogs need it less and less and shed more and more.
MOST OF ALL!!!!
- it stops us from seeing the structure and shape of a dog...
- it stops us from seeing when our best friends are unhealthily fat or unhealthily skinny...
- and it stops us finding problems like grass seeds or infected wounds or tumours.
- would we recognise our puppies if they didn't have their coat?